PART-TIME STUDIO ASSISTANT (3 MONTHS)
The part time studio assistant is the main lead on fulfillment of orders, studio upkeep, and errand running and pick ups for a duration of 2-3 months.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing the studio and assisting owner to optimize processes.
- Maintain and fulfill online shop and wholesale orders.
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages.
- Help organize and keep track of shop inventory and wholesale orders
- Resolve studio related malfunctions (mail issues, label printer issues, internet issues, etc.)
- Run errands, pick up shirts/supplies at owner's discretion
- Set up and tear down furniture for events and workshops
- Basic studio maintenance. Taking out trash and cleaning up after workshops and classes.
Minimum Qualifications (knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Comfortable working with Gmail, Excel & Google Docs
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and extremely close attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of SquareSpace or Adobe CC is a huge plus
- Self-starter with ability to balance multiple projects
- Available at least 3 full business days per week.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, use hands or fingers, handle, or feel objects. The employee is required to walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
To Apply, Please:
- Research our company and demonstrate an understanding about the company.
- Email your resume with work history and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line STUDIO ASSISTANT.
- Please explain why you feel you would be a great fit for this position and Vichcraft.
If it seems that initially you may be a fit for our company, we will first conduct online interviews. Some candidates may then be called in for in person interviews.